Re: [atlarge-discuss] Limited mandate for interim panel

At 12:20 a.m. 6/05/2002 -0400, James Love wrote:
> [...]

Jamie,

July is winter here, so please forgive me for not thinking about summer
holidays.

Moving the election date forward  would make the agreeing on a charter and
rights of the voters vis-as-vis the to-be elected Panel and its mandate
even more urgent.

The worst that could happen was the election of a new "Council" without
role or duties properly defined.

This Panel should start working on such a Charter immediately.

--Joop