Re: [atlarge-discuss] voting on the discuss list?

If the answer is negative then this is also an experiment doomed to failure.

> 1.  Do we have the capacity to do straw polls on the discuss email
> list? 2.  Are there issues where it would be helpful to have
> non-binding feedback from the discuss membership?  Such as, for
> example, the name of the organization, whether or not we seek to be an
> SO, or similiar choices we will have to face?
>
> Jamie

http://www.Hi-Tek.com
Reality in a Digital World

The information transmitted in this e-mail is intended for the person or
entity to which it is addressed, and may contain confidential and/or
privileged material.  Any review, retransmission or other use of, or
taking any action in reliance upon this information by persons or
entities other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited.  If
you receive this e-mail in error, please contact the sender and delete
this material from any system.  Thank you!