Re: [atlarge-discuss] voting on the discuss list?

On Fri, 10 May 2002 07:58:09 -0400, you wrote:

>1.  Do we have the capacity to do straw polls on the discuss email list?
>2.  Are there issues where it would be helpful to have non-binding feedback
>from the discuss membership?  Such as, for example, the name of the
>organization, whether or not we seek to be an SO, or similiar choices we
>will have to face?

Sure. My idea is that as soon as we sort out the website issue we
should restructure a little our web forums, and have a "charter" web
forum which we use to submit some polls (a few at a time) on the
different Bylaws issues as soon as we proceed, starting from the
mission of the organization.
--
.oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo vb.
Vittorio Bertola     <vb@vitaminic.net>    Ph. +39 011 23381220

DISCLAIMER, PLEASE NOTE: This communication is intended only for use by the
addressee. It may contain confidential or privileged information.
Transmission, distribution and/or copy cannot be permitted. Please notify
immediately the sender by replying if you are not the intended recipient.