[atlarge-discuss] Re: [ALSC-Forum] icannatlarge.com security issue

Dear Bruce and Bill:

Greetings from the "Dark Side", and thank you for misrepresenting my comments.

"No At-Large and No GA" was the subject header that described the nature of
the current proposal advanced by the Committee on Evolution and Reform at
http://www.icann.org/committees/evol-reform/working-paper-structure-09may02.ht

It is the Board that wants no At-Large and no GA, not I.

I have never advocated "no icannatlarge.com"... instead I have chastised the
membership for failing to produce a proposal to incorporate the At-Large into
the ICANN structure, and for being diverted into building yet another
At-Large structure while there are already plenty of At-Large structures out
there.  This has shifted the energy away from attacking ICANN's perverse
plans, and has resulted in an unorganized opposition that is more focused on
procedural matters (voting, bylaws, etc.) than on substantive plans to
protect the At-large and to guarantee the seating of At-Large directors.

Call it anarchy if you like, but I prefer it to your organized lethargy.