Re: [atlarge-discuss] online voting

----- Original Message -----
From: "Joanna Lane" <jo-uk@rcn.com>
> I don't disagree with you, but question the usefulness of the data if
there
> are no known political boundaries to interpret results. It's fine to
report
> that "X" voted for democrats v. "X" voted for republicans v. "x" voted for
> independent in region "X". That's useful to all parties, but given that
> there are no political parties, what criteria do you want reported
exactly?

    Ok, suppose the @large had a vote on whether or not to go with a one
person one vote rule, or something that was based upon regional
representation, and US voters wanted a one person one vote rule, but
everyone from Asia was opposed to it.  (Or the other way around).    I think
that would be important to know.

Jamie