Re: [atlarge-discuss] online voting

On May 12, Joanna Lane <jo-uk@rcn.com> wrote:

> I support the opposite position, for secret ballots. You may live in a free
[snip].

Here there're my first two cents in this mailing list. I believe that
secret ballots would be absolutely better.
Even if I see how geographical informations could be important I think
that the advantages of secret ballots are more relevant. Everyone feels
more "confortable" with them, more "free" and driven to express his
ideas.

It's nice to be here and trying to partecipate.
bye,
Elena