From: <eric@hi-tek.com>
To: "James Love" <james.love@cptech.org>
Cc: "atlarge discuss list" <atlarge-discuss@lists.fitug.de>;
<atlarge-panel@lists.fitug.de>
Sent: Thursday, May 16, 2002 11:21 AM
Subject: Re: [atlarge-discuss] proceedures

: What do the critics say of these procedures?
:
: They look relatively well worked out to me.
:
: Best practices seems to have been more tailored made for this work.
:
: Either seems positive to adopt.
:
: It is good to note that when Alaska was a brand new state, their people
: just got together and said;
: "California has been around awhile, they are large and western like us,
: so let's just use their rules while we work out our own."  And this
: worked very well. (maybe it should be the reverse now, for California
: that is ;-}
:
: Eric
:
: James Love wrote:
:
: > I suggest we borrow as much as possible from the Canadian CIRA.CA
: > proceedures for our bylaws and voting  and nominating rules.
: >
: > Jamie
: >
: > For additional commands, e-mail: atlarge-discuss-help@lists.fitug.de