Re: [atlarge-discuss] proceedures

Jamie and all stakeholders or interested parties,

  This is one of two major complaints our members have.  The second
is that Registries especially have been captured by the CORE/IAHC/Gtld-MoU
folks and open and fair competition in TLD Registries, a condition of
the WHite Paper, does not exist and has not sense MdR2000...

James Love wrote:

> The major criticism I have heard, in private messages people send me, is
> that there is an issue of registrar capture.
> Jamie

Contact Number:  972-244-3801 or 214-244-4827