Re: [atlarge-discuss] Members' rights - Attn Joop!

Jamie and all stakeholders or interested members,

James Love wrote:

> [...]

  I am not really sure what it is about.  But I assumed that Joop was
talking about the AT-Large membership or AT-Large membership
= Organization, as Joop puts it...

  As to you second question, which is directly related to your first
as to Joops statements, I can only think that this is pretty
ephemeral, and therefore is open for interpretation as to what
"members must not work against their organization", means
or could mean...  Joop needs to elaborate on this one
in some very specific detail at some length...  Joop?

> Jamie

Contact Number:  972-244-3801 or 214-244-4827