Re: [atlarge-discuss] Members' rights

At 03:38 a.m. 21/05/2002 -0400, James Love wrote:
> [...]

This is a proposed attempt to protect the organization against "members'
who actively engage in undermining the organization, e.g. by questioning
its *agreed* purpose, by  bad-mouthing *the organization* in other fora, by
discouraging all and sundry to stand for office, etc.

I think there is logic in asking that members support the organization they
want to belong to , either financially or in deeds.

An organization  as open as what is proposed here needs some kind of
protection against individuals who want to destroy it.

--Joop