RE: [atlarge-discuss] Re: [ALSC-Forum] ICANN Announcement - At-Large List Nam...

Appologies to everyone, but I've been away from my PC for about a week,
reading and replying off line (mostly at work!) and will post all these when
I get back on my PC, hopefully tonight!  So this is likely the first of many

William X Walsh wrote:

>Without those commercial entities, your internet would be barely
>nothing today, Bruce.

These commercial entities are being well paid for their services or they
would be doing something else!  My point is that companies who profit from
the Internet have great influence in the three SOs, so they are already very
well supported by the 9 SO seats already on the board.  Why give them any
more consideration representation?

Bruce Young
Portland, Oregon
Bruce@barelyadequate.info