RE: [atlarge-discuss] online voting

Joanna Lane wrote:

>The DNSO only hosted the election so that ICANN Staff could get their hands
>on the membership database. Beware enemies bearing gifts.

Since our names are already posted on the Web site, and assuming that ICANN
has access to the old At Large roster and can put the two together, they
probably already knew who we are.  Regardless, assuming we have our own
voting process up for the next election, the issue is moot.

We will, won't we folks?  :)

Bruce Young
Advanced Desktop Services,  Nike Program
Lockheed Martin Information Technology
Phone: 503.532.9834
Fax: 503.532.2603
E-mail:  bruce.young@nike.com