Re: [atlarge-discuss] online voting

Gary and all stakeholders or interested parties,

Gary Osbourne wrote:

> At 09:47 PM 21/05/02 -0700, Bruce Young wrote:
>
> >Assuming we can come up with an open-source (i.e. free!) solution,
> >the software can be posted online.  A person without a computer
> >could walk in to a public access computer, download the software
> >and key, and use a free e-mail service like Hotmail to send off
> >the result. Givin those parameters, I don't see a problem.
>
> At what point, and how, does the public access computer know
> that you've left the terminal and someone else has logged on?

  It logs that user off and when a new user starts to use that
public access computer, he logs on and is either assigned
a temporary UserID or uses his own that he/she may have...

> It would be relatively trivial to imitate you if you take
> your cue from Jeff and eric and respond to every post. -g

  I don't see Bruce or Eric responding to EVERY post
Gary.  And I certainly do not respond to EVERY post!
So what is your point with this diatribe here Gary???
It looks to me that you are just looking for something
to bitch about.  Are you going through male Menopause
perhaps???

Contact Number:  972-244-3801 or 214-244-4827