Re: [atlarge-discuss] bylaws

Joanna writes:

<< The At Large need lawyers who do this stuff all day every day.
 I suggest we call for signed up members with the necessary qualifications to
 step up to the plate. >>

The Institute for the Study of Information Technology and Society (InSITeS)
at the H. J. Heinz III School of Public Policy and Management of Carnegie
Mellon University which announced today that it "has formally agreed to serve
as an 'At-Large Structure" seems to have a large roster of lawyers.  See
http://communityconnections.heinz.cmu.edu/insites/people_legalexperts.jsp

The list includes Susan Crawford, David Johnson, Michael Geist, Ethan Katsh,
Jon Weinberg and many more familiar names.