Re: [atlarge-discuss] mailing list still not transparant

On Thu, 23 May 2002 10:39:58 +1200, you wrote:

>Vittorio, (and Thomas)
>
>How many people are subscribed to this list?
>Who?
>
>Why can the subscribers not find this out by themselves?

Honestly I didn't have the time to sort this out yet. Enabling who on
the discuss list is not my #1 priority, but I'll try to get my hands
on that manual as soon as possible.
--
.oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo vb.
Vittorio Bertola     <vb@vitaminic.net>    Ph. +39 011 23381220

DISCLAIMER, PLEASE NOTE: This communication is intended only for use by the
addressee. It may contain confidential or privileged information.
Transmission, distribution and/or copy cannot be permitted. Please notify
immediately the sender by replying if you are not the intended recipient.