[atlarge-discuss] Re: [atlarge-panel] www.at-large.org ... see today's ICANNWatch article

On Wed, 22 May 2002 22:37:55 +0100, you wrote:

>The biggest issue is: please may we define our plans for outreach? We
>need to side-step ICANN and largely ignore them and stick to our own
>firm goals (the involvement of a million people, I suggest) in full
>communication with like-minded groups who share the same goals.

I agree. I suggest that we form a separate group to work on outreach,
so we could identify four tasks:
A) Bylaws
B) Identity verification and election techniques
C) Outreach
D) Web site and lists management

As resources are scarce, I suggest that 1-2 of us start to work on
each topic, and as I already said, after we all agree on the
foundations of a mission statement, we could proceed in creating those
groups.
--
.oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo vb.
Vittorio Bertola     <vb@vitaminic.net>    Ph. +39 011 23381220

DISCLAIMER, PLEASE NOTE: This communication is intended only for use by the
addressee. It may contain confidential or privileged information.
Transmission, distribution and/or copy cannot be permitted. Please notify
immediately the sender by replying if you are not the intended recipient.