Re: [atlarge-discuss] bylaws

Bruce Young wrote:

> James Love wrote:
>
> >Are there people on this list who have suggestions regarding the bylaws, or
> >who want to participate in a committee working on the bylaws?  Jamie
>
> I'd like to be involved in the process.  What would be involved?
>
> Bruce Young

I've been lurking and observing but so far contributing in a parallel
discussion concerning the ISOC board of trustees elections, chapter
voting, democracy, and the individual member.

Be happy to volunteer to work on these, having done some similar work in
professional and other bodies (e.g. early stuff on isoc-e chapter
bylaws, FITCE UK constitution, Alumni Association of the University of
Newcastle upon Tyne constitution, branch constitution).

Dominic

--
Dominic Pinto
-------------
					| Barn Cottage, Hill House
Senior Associate Telesphere Limited	| Somerton Road,
					| between Souldern & Somerton
http://www.telespherelimited.com	| Bicester, Oxon, OX25 6LS, UK
Ph/Fax: +44 1869 346375 Cellphone/GSM Mobile: +44 780 302 8268
Friend or Former Student at University of Newcastle upon Tyne? Join us
over the ALumni Weekend June 8th 2002: See
http://www.ncl.ac.uk/alumni/reunion/programme.html
Check out FITCE Congress 2002 Genoa at http://www.fitce.org
The Internet should be for Everyone - help make it so by joining the
Internet Society - Subscribe to ISOC-E's Monthly newsletter, by
sending an e-mail to <Majordomo@gih.com> with the following
subscribe isoc-e-newsletter
/"\
                   \ /