Re: [atlarge-discuss] online voting

> >The developers' identities are recognized using the keys with which they
> >sign the voting ballot, regardless of which email address they use.
>
> This is a a good idea.  I have three different e-mail addresses I use
> regularly.  It would be convienient to use whichever one was at hand when I
> wanted to vote!

Ensuring a unique ID that can be only used to exercise the vote once in
any poll, election, ballot, plebiscite, etc., from any of the
(previously registered?) e-mail addresses, is essential.

Is it practical, with ease of use, for 'non-techies'?

--
Dominic Pinto
					| Barn Cottage, Hill House
Senior Associate Telesphere Limited	| Somerton Road,
http://www.telespherelimited.com	| Bicester, Oxon, OX25 6LS, UK