Re: [atlarge-discuss] role of voting

James and all stakeholders of interested parties,

  Agreed that Thomas's opinions at times regarding stakeholders/users
voting on issues that effect them seems to be somewhat questionable
in relation to the MoU and the White Paper.  I think he is following
the Marilyn Cade-BC ( Business Constituency ) line myself...

James Love wrote:

> On the GA list there is an often bitter debate over whether or not we can
> vote on particular measures, and if we pass those measures, are the votes
> important or unimportant, and what makes a particular vote "important.", or
> does encouraging participation mean one is "ballot stuffing" and on and on.
> I would ask Thomas R, who is quite opinionated on these issues in his web
> log and on the GA list, what his views of this are for the at large.
>
>   Jamie

Contact Number:  972-244-3801 or 214-244-4827