Re: [atlarge-discuss] subscribers on discuss list

Stephen and all stakeholders or interested parties,

  I agree your suggestion would at least be a good start as to
the outreach part of my response...

  I still have to believe that ICANNATLARGE.COM needs
it's own ML Forum on the ICANNATLARGE.COM
domain for even better outreach, as well as preventing
confusion and having their truly own ML Forum.