Re: [atlarge-discuss] subscribers on discuss list

Jamie and all stakeholders or interested parties,

  I agree with you here Jamie.  But I think that Joops concern,
although not well articulated is none the less partly justified.

  Joop, Jamie and Joanna are quite right, using your personal
opinion as a reason not to put a link up on ICANNATLARGE.COM's
Web site, does not accomplish the goal of outreach, which has
clearly been defined as yet again, a problem or concern.  If
you cannot separate your personal acumen in this, than please
turn over the Webmaster duties to others of a more reasonable
demeanor that is conducive to attaining outreach for
ICANNATLARGE.COM...

  Thomas, please do yourself a favor and do not let me find out
that anyone on this list is "Quietly Removed".

James Love wrote:

> Joop, I don't think you should be setting these type of conditions on what
> gets linked to the web page.  I think you should link discuss and the panel
> mailing lists, including the archives.   There is of course zero evidence
> that the list manager is removing people against there will, and this
> wouldn't be difficult to establish if it was happening.   Jamie

Contact Number:  972-244-3801 or 214-244-4827