Re: [atlarge-discuss] subscribers on discuss list

I definitelly agree with Mr. David opinion, regarding
list of the subscribers to be publicly declared,
therefore each member (even as I am was the case, I am
only a pasif member to listen and watch on going
discussion, since I was a premature entry to this on
going field of interest) can recognize  one was being
acknowledge its position.

thank you