Re: [atlarge-discuss] role of voting

Vivek and all stakeholders or interested parties,

  Well the virtual world as you put it also has it's crosses
to bare.  Attitude's like Thomas's are just one of those
crosses.  But we must find ways to lesson these burdens
upon the Stakeholders/users.  The only way I know of
to do this with any chance of success is that we collectively
must re-educate the Thomas's of the virtual World to
see the light...

Vivek Durai wrote:

> Its a wonder people actually tolerate the Thomas Roesslers of the
> world...worse...even of the virtual world. Garbage... is right.

Contact Number:  972-244-3801 or 214-244-4827