Re: [atlarge-discuss] icannatlarge.com participation in the ALOC

I went to http://www.at-large.org/Register_Clearinghouse.html and attempted to
submit our organization for the list of At-Large structures to be posted on
their website and for us to be included in their activities:
http://www.at-large.org/Register_Clearinghouse.html

Unfortunately, the form does not work.

Sincerely,

Sotiris Sotiropoulos