RE: [atlarge-discuss] Re: Thomas Roessler proposes elimination ofcurrent voting system for GA

> To put it into friendly, capital letters: FOR THE GA, SECRET VOTES
> DON'T MAKE SENSE.  > --
> Thomas Roessler                        <roessler@does-not-exist.org>

There's nothing friendly about DISENFRANCHISING VOTERS.
You stand alone on this one Thomas. I don't hear anybody else shouting about
how abandoning secret ballots in the GA is a great idea, and you certainly
don't have the mandate to change the GA's procedures without due process.
Please STOP using the weight of your position to spread your personal
agenda - the GA Chair should be neutral.

Also, I certainly took the same meaning as Joop from your statement about no
At Large Structures. A less arrogant person would have responded to Joop
that they didn't explain themselves clearly, but you, a person for whom
English is a second language, would rather criticize and ridicule him for
not understanding your English.

Have a nice weekend.

Regards,
Joanna