Re: [atlarge-discuss] Request for Urgent Decisions

Richard -
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I would like to ask each member of our panel these questions:

(a) Do you agree that an election should take place by July 27th?

        TSG:    Not if the Electrion Process is not completed by the
structures that are in place at this minute, It obviously cant. Bluntly, if
this is to be a formal election with a specified and agreed upon process,
then you cant hold the election until the mechanisms of the voting process
are in place. That is unless you get permission... See #2.

(b) If not, how do you propose the panel should proceed, given that it's
mandate is due to run out?

        TSG:    Have a Straw Poll and extend its operations.

        TSG:    Or likelwise have a straw poll and ask for an Interim
procedure to be acceptable, and then you can hold the Election though this
Interim Procedure.

(c) What action plan should be set in place and what timescales introduced?

        TSG:   Isnt this the same question as B really?

My friends, we have just over 3 weeks to start the election off.

Your views please?

Richard