Re: [atlarge-discuss] Re: [atlarge-panel] Re: [atlarge-discuss] Comments Invited on Election Details

Sotiris and all stakeholders or interested parties,

  Sotiris, I wasn't joking.   I didn't gather from erics comments that
he was joking either.  Perhaps I am mistaken on that, but I don't
think so right now.  Maybe Eric could let us know if he was
joking or not...  ???