Re: [atlarge-discuss] Bucharest meeting

I don't arrive in Bucharest until the evening of the 25th.
Jamie

----- Original Message -----
From: "Vittorio Bertola" <vb@vitaminic.net>
To: <atlarge-discuss@lists.fitug.de>
Sent: Thursday, June 06, 2002 10:43 AM
Subject: [atlarge-discuss] Bucharest meeting

FYI - I have asked ICANN (by way of Denise Michel) if we can have a
room to meet on Monday or Tuesday in Bucharest. I would possibly have
an open meeting for all persons interested in our effort, to present
ourselves, discuss the situation and the next steps, and meet each
other, with the clause that, of course, nothing will be decided there
because many of us won't be able to attend in person (in fact I am
still waiting for confirmation of my own presence...).

I have asked for a room with 20-40 seats - does this sound reasonable?
Suggestions about agenda, best timing, and other issues are more than
welcome.
--
.oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo vb.
Vittorio Bertola     <vb@vitaminic.net>    Ph. +39 011 23381220

DISCLAIMER, PLEASE NOTE: This communication is intended only for use by the
addressee. It may contain confidential or privileged information.
Transmission, distribution and/or copy cannot be permitted. Please notify
immediately the sender by replying if you are not the intended recipient.