Re: [atlarge-discuss] Outreach : brainstorming ideas and looking for responses

As a member of the WG-Review committee I was tasked by a fine man, Mr. Burton to
undertake outreach.
Funny thing that we learned - nasty confrontational stuff does not effect
outreach negatively, it increased participation.  I am sorry for this truth but
it is not mine to judge, but it is a fact and any intellectual research through
our archives will show it as truth.

I would prefer no further reference to the Kiosk idea as our group is spending
millions to set them up and market concepts thereby.  Linking through the big
search engines is what we do but when we offered our services up to a value of
30k USD we were rebuffed.

Todd, we are not working with straight forward folks here, there are curtains
behind the smoke which are behind the mirrors which reside within the land of
????.

We need to throw procedure and money at these problems.  And yet we ostracize
those who will do both.

Eric