Re: [atlarge-discuss] icannatlargec.om and links to mailing lists

I have no control over the site, Joop has not provided the passwords to the
Panel Members as was decided by the Panel early on.  I asked Joop to do
something about this weeks ago and he said he had taken care of it.  Of course,
he did take care of it [in his own way].  He merely added an email hyperlink on
the idex page with NO instructions or any other indicators for the discuss and
panel lists.

Sincerely,

Sotiris Sotiropoulos