Re: [atlarge-discuss] Vint Cerf Introduce Motion to ApproveBlueprint

This must be fought in all public forums and decried for what it is;
A wholesale taking from the people what is rightfully theirs.
The Internet was not designed for Worldcom and ATT to make a profit.
But for people to obtain a benefit thereby.
This will put the user into servitude and relegate their voice to a cry in
the wilderness.
ccTLDs must speak out and users must try and make a difference.
We have heard from the nomcoms and their voice rings right.
please post your displeasure with this motion.

Eric