Re: [atlarge-discuss] Vint Cerf Introduce Motion to ApproveBlueprint

No!

We must work within and without ICANN.
ICANN has crossed a threshold of hatred and denial of user representativeness.

We can work with a swine, but we must not relegate ourselves to live with it.
These people are wrong and cannot be negotiated with except from a position of
some power.
Let us build our power base in popular opinion and organization.

Eric