[atlarge-discuss] Debate, dealing inside and outside

What a helpful and wonderful thread.
I believe that we are talking about a fine balance and I believe we are finding
it.
Whether you agree with any position here or not, it is excellent reading in
order to inform yourself of the political aspects of whom you should vote for in
our upcoming elections.
Herein we find the real questions.
Sincerely,
Eric