Re: [atlarge-discuss] Debate

I agree with you in part of this Vittorio,

That is the question of short term versus long term. I believe it was Karl who
quoted a phrase "we have a long ways to go and a short time to get there" , but
that is the Internet.  We need to build for the future not react to the here and
now.  The theory of the At large community should be to establish itself over
time as the dog wagging the tale, not; in the short term the tale of the dog.

As to the other questions they mostly are just for voter thought and
consideration.

Affiliation is a loose word and is meant to be that way.

On the wanting the job part and what position it is just that sometimes we do
run into people with agendas and need to be mindful, especially if we have been
recruited to join.

Sincerely,
Eric