Re: [atlarge-discuss] Re: [atlarge-panel] elections

Vittorio and all stakeholders interested parties,

  Here Here Vittorio!  Outreach for ICANNATLARGE.COM is
everyones/members job.  As for what ICANN is, well that
is another story entirely...  What ICANN is to some, is very
different than what it is to others...

Vittorio Bertola wrote:

> On Fri, 28 Jun 2002 04:46:23 +0900, you wrote:
>
> >Outreach, to me, is an essential part of election and we, including
> >Jamie and others agreed that I think. Outreach include to raise awareness
> >for the election among the members already, try to bring as many good
> >candidates to run, and if possible, to recruit more new members to the
> >exiting pool.
>
> And, as I told in my message, I don't think this is personal territory for
> any member. All of us should engage in explaining to people they know what
> ICANN is, what icannatlarge.com is, and why they, if they wish, can join and
> participate.
> --
> .oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo vb.
> Vittorio Bertola     <vb@vitaminic.net>    Ph. +39 011 23381220
> Vitaminic [The Music Evolution] - Vice President for Technology
>
> DISCLAIMER, PLEASE NOTE: This communication is intended only for use by the
> addressee. It may contain confidential or privileged information.
> Transmission, distribution and/or copy cannot be permitted. Please notify
> immediately the sender by replying if you are not the intended recipient.

Contact Number:  972-244-3801 or 214-244-4827