RE: [atlarge-discuss] Re: [atlarge-panel] action points

Sotiris Sotiropoulos wrote:

>I am skeptical of the sort of "outreach" Izumi is planning, I expect *full*
>submissions and outlines of ANY outreach activity proposed/enacted by
Izumi.

I took Izumi's statement as an action call for the membership in general to
reach out.  Assuming that is the plan, I don't see any concern, and I for
one will bee beating the drum a little louder amongst my friends and
coworkers!  However, I *do* think that, just like they do for elections in
the US, we should have a registration cut-off date, and persons registering
after that date, although full members, would be ineligible to vote untill
the next election.

Bruce Young
Portland, Oregon
Bruce@barelyadequate.info