Re: [atlarge-discuss] Re: [atlarge-panel] elections

No Bruce,

I am talking about saturation and value added and a several tier approach.
We are not talking about bad motive but about keeping those we have and giving
something to the new.
We would all love to see a new influx but we would like to keep them.
This is not fun and games but business and we must take a marketing approach.

Eric