Re: [atlarge-discuss] Debate

At 17:43 28/06/02, Sotiris Sotiropoulos wrote:

>Not I.  I have better things to do with my time than be stymied in my
>efforts by spin-mongers, cronies, and Joop.

Anyone who speaks about "wresting control" considers himself stymied by the
demands of democracy.
Control needs to be distributed in order to prevent anyone   shouting TRUST
ME from hijacking it.

I am sorry if I am currently very limited in my participation and unable to
follow Bucharest (I am on low bandwdth and erratic connections in the
Southern Philippines) but I will do my best to help as soon as I am back in NZ.

I am just catching up on this  discuss list.

I want to thank *all* who were  in Bucharest on behalf of the At Large.
Whatever you may think, Sotiris, this is not a trivial sacrifice.

--joop