Re: [atlarge-discuss] inside or outside

----- Original Message -----
From: "Joop Teernstra" <terastra@terabytz.co.nz>
To: "Vittorio Bertola" <vb@vitaminic.net>; <atlarge-discuss@lists.fitug.de>
Sent: Saturday, June 29, 2002 11:23 PM
Subject: Re: [atlarge-discuss] inside or outside

> At 02:45 28/06/02, Vittorio Bertola wrote:
>

> >I guess there are very conflicting views on this among members and even
> >among panel members, so it is very important to clarify this point.
>
> Together with the election ballots, we can ask the membership if they wish
> to keep the existing Header "ICANN Members" on the website, where the
whole
> membership is listed, or whether they wish to change this now to
"Members".

> -joop

This is really simple.

1)    Does this organization require that someone be a member first of ICANN
prior to joining us? - If NO then the website needs to be changed..

2)    Does registering here automatically make you a member of ICANN? - If
NO then the website needs to be changed.

Answering YES to any of the above questions means that the website regarding
this heading is fine...

Todd