Re: [atlarge-discuss] One small step...

On Sat, 29 Jun 2002 19:12:53 -0700, you wrote:

>Vittorio and all stakeholders of interested parties,
>
>  I don't know if you are and "ICANN Protégés" or not.  I don't
>think that Sotiris was intimating such.  So your response Vittorio
>makes you look somewhat guilty or at least displaying a guilt
>complex...

Well, I was referring to some similar things Sotiris told me during an IRC
session on Thursday morning during Bucharest, and I was just trying to
understand whether he is now including me in the list or not. However, never
mind. Only, I'd like to have a discussion on real and substantial matters,
rather than on generic accusations of corruption. I think that everyone is
free to accuse any other of anything, but should always make names and refer
to precise facts.
--
.oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo vb.
Vittorio Bertola     <vb@vitaminic.net>    Ph. +39 011 23381220

DISCLAIMER, PLEASE NOTE: This communication is intended only for use by the
addressee. It may contain confidential or privileged information.
Transmission, distribution and/or copy cannot be permitted. Please notify
immediately the sender by replying if you are not the intended recipient.