Re: [atlarge-discuss] Debate

Joop and all stakeholders of interested parties,

  I think you are being a little to overly "Politically Hyped" here
Joop...

  A number of us here know full well of your displeasure with
Hugh.  I think you are displaying your open wounds from
you bad experience under fire in the IDNO here with the
ICANNATLARGE.COM members.  Such is not
helpful especially now and can lead to further political
warfare that is unproductive as it is unrelated to what
we should be doing here..

Joop Teernstra wrote:

> At 04:21 1/07/02, Hugh Blair wrote:
>
> >And the self-generated work-for-hire bill? Many people would like that gig.
>
> That is exactly the intention. I do NOT like the "gig" and I want to get
> rid of it.
> I have better things to do.
>
> So I want to make the job attractive so that there will never be a shortage
> of applicants.
> I also want to establish the pattern of public accountability where every
> 15 minutes spent on the website is accounted for on the web.
>
> Of course those in the "wresting control" business (how's the IDNO doing
> these days, "Hugh"?)
> are not interested in a flood of capable applicants.
> And neither are they keen to see successful precedents of public
> accountability.
>
> -joop

Contact Number:  972-244-3801 or 214-244-4827