[atlarge-discuss] Re: [ga] At-Large

Karl and all assembly members, stakeholders or other interested parties,

  Indeed you are quite right here Karl, as usual.  Lack of Will by the
ALSC was apparent early on, and even earlier with the ICANN
"Interim" BoD, which is well documented.  Hence as many of us
still around sense '98, the "disinclusionment" attitude from the
ICANN BoD and staff has been ever present.  This attitude
still remains...

Karl Auerbach wrote:

> On Wed, 3 Jul 2002, Thomas Roessler wrote:
>
> > ...  What she's doing is not about
> > some ideal (like Karl's membership ideas), but about the things
> > which are feasible within the current ICANN framework.
>
> A fully empowered, fully voting, at-large is quite feasible within ICANN.
>
> I can spend less than one dollar (US) and buy a share in Worldcom.  And
> that share gives me a right to vote and to obtain an annual statement
> from the company and to have other important rights.  And these rights
> exist as long as I own that share and as long as the company exists.
>
> If Worldcom - and every other public company - can do this, then so can
> ICANN.
>
> What we have here is a lack of will, not a lack of feasibility.
>
>                 --karl--
>
> --

Contact Number:  972-244-3801 or 214-244-4827