Re: [atlarge-discuss] Re: [atlarge-panel] draft election charter

Thanks to Vittorio and the other panellists for their work!
I agree with those who proposed dropping the word "interim"
-- 12 months are hardly interim. Joop has raised the question
of a professional webmaster. Frankly, I think money is hard
enough to get, so it should not be spent easily. The panel
needs to be in control of their website and their domain
name, and if a volunteer does the work for free (of course,
he or she really has to *do* the work!), it would be much
appreciated. Otherwise, the charter looks fine to me.

Best regards,
/// Alexander