Re: [atlarge-discuss] OUTREACH

Hi all:

I have been a silent reader of this list for the past two months or so, and frankly
speaking I am a little bit worried with the slow-moving actions regarding the next
elections. If we are holding elections by the end of the month, and the nominations are
due by July 15th (as per V. Bertola recent announcement), I think the time is almost
out in order to call for more wide and active participation. Remember that Icannatlarge
is a recent organization, and thus more proactive promotion of it should be done.

So, I agree with Eric that outreach is a very ***urgent*** activity to carry out if
Icanatlarge wants to have a "global" participation/representation (I think that is one of
the points we are asking ICANN, right?).

In order to promote this global interest, I suggest the press release be translated to
several lenguages. I'll be very happy to translate it to Spanish and to distribute it
among the Latin American region (understanding it will be brief and concise).

Regards,

Roberto Roggiero
Quito, Ecuador