Re: [atlarge-discuss] SECONDS and NOMINATIONS

All three of Gabriel Pi&rgr;eiro's and Norbert Klein's nominees are candidate
ICANNians.  More of the sort which were responsible for the non-productivity of
the current Panel, I'll warrant.  Just one glance at the affiliations pretty much
says it all:

> Edmundo Valenti (Ar; President of ISOC Argentina)
> Erick Iriarte Ahon (Pe; Legal Advisor of NIC.PE)
> Raul Echeberria (UY; Chairman of LACNIC)

Sigh...

Sotiris Sotiropoulos