Re: [atlarge-discuss] My choices for a leadership team

Danny and all participants;
I think that fear might be too strong in this context. One ought to be
wary there are currently emotional  mine fields that governments have
laid. This has a time wasting and unnecessary problem making effect.
Root directory management is not a governance issue.
Each nation state has it's own style, some think they have a right to
rule others, that is their style. They must realize in the case of our
task we must have total openness and valid information to function at
all. Cordley Coit