[atlarge-discuss] Re: You have been nominated for the ICANNATLARGE.COM panel

On Wed, Jul 17, 2002 at 12:39:31AM +0200, icannatlarge.com election wrote:

> Hello and congratulations!
>
> You have been nominated for the icannatlarge.com panel.
>
> To see who nominated you and who else is nominated,
> you can look at the current list of nominations and
> seconds which is available at
> http://www.fitug.de/atlarge-discuss/0207/msg00235.html
>
> Please send an email (CC atlarge-discuss@lists.fitug.de)
> and either ACCEPT or DECLINE this nomination.

I ACCEPT the nomination.

Although I sent a private message to Joop declining his
nomination, I've since decided that the icannatlarge
effort deserves a healthy slate of candidates.

With that in mind, I've signed up at the icannatlarge.com
website so that I can participate in the election.

Thank you,

David Schutt