[atlarge-discuss] Nominations for ICANNatlarge.com

It believe that is important to maintain a forum for the ICANN At Large
membership.  Many thanks to Joop and others for developing ICANNatlarge.com
to perform that function.

I would like to make a series of nominations to the governing panel.  While
I don't expect them all to accept, I hope that they will be involved.  We
need a focal point for At Large activities.  Also, the mailing list can
serve as a global forum.

My nominations to the panel are:

ASIA:
Myungkoo Kang, Seoul National University, Korea
Kim Heitman, Electronic Frontiers, Australia

NORTH AMERICA:
Alan Davidson, Center for Democracy and Technology, US
Jamie Love, Consumer Project on Technology, US

AFRICA:
Kwasi Boakye-Akyeampong, Computer Professionals for Social Responsibility,
Ghana

EUROPE:
Wolfgang Kleinwaechter, University of Aarhus, Denmark/Germany
Jeanette Hofmann, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin, Germany

Since not all those individuals are active in ICANNatlarge.com, I give
below the web page and list-subscription instructions:

http://www.icannatlarge.com/

Hans Klein

   Hans K. Klein
   Assistant Professor                                  Tel: 404-894-2258
   School of of Public Policy, MC:0345        Fax: 404-894-0535
   Georgia Institute of
Technology               hans.klein@pubpolicy.gatech.edu
   Atlanta, GA 30332-0345
   http://www.spp.gatech.edu/people/faculty/hklein.htm

   Director, Internet and Public Policy Project (IP3) of Georgia Tech
   http://www.ip3.gatech.edu/

   Chair, Computer Professionals for Social Responsibility (CPSR)
   http://www.cpsr.org