Re: [atlarge-discuss] More accepted nominees needed!

Hello Norbert,

sorry fot the late response! Since I have heard no objection
from my fellow watchdogs, here is the answer:

At 18.07.2002 10:13, Norbert Klein wrote:
>Alexander,
>
>can you please elaborate on "secondments"
>
>1. are the necessary to make a nomination valid?
>2. is a secondment required before a nominated candidate can accept or deciline a nomination?

The final version of the Election Charter mentions
seconds, but does not require them for making nominations
valid or for accepting/declining a nomination.

However, according to the Election Charter, the nominators
must "nominate other members". If taken literally, this
means that a single self-nomination is not sufficient and
that a self-nominee needs at least one additional
supporter.

Best regards,
/// Alexander