Re: [atlarge-discuss] My rough proposals for the ALAC

At 02:20 p.m. 20/07/2002 +0100, Richard Henderson wrote:

>Maybe we should have a collection of proposed and seconded questions
>which gets sent to members once every 3 months, for them to vote on, so
>we have a clearer view of what members' views actually are.

You are on the right track, Richard.
Our Charter should enshrine the right of interpellation (of our elected
leaders) that each member has and it should define a mechanism to put it in
action.
An easy automated Polling system is essential.
Questions should be submitted at least once a month to achieve wide
membership participation.

--Joop